Name of the Post: UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist 2023 Online Form
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has given a notification for the recruitment of Combined Geo-Scientist Examination 2023. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
- Candidates Should Possess PG (Relevant Discipline).
- Candidates should pay Rs. 200/-
- Pay the fee by remitting the money in any Branch of Visa/ Master/ RuPay Credit/ Debit Card or by using Internet Banking of SBI.
- Female/ SC/ST/ Persons with Benchmark Disability Candidates are exempted from payment.
Age Limit (as on 01-01-2023)
- Minimum: 21 Years
- Maximum: 32 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules
For More information regarding Age please refer the notification.
- Starting Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 21-09-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 11-10-2022 up to 18:00 Hrs
- Online Applications can be Withdrawn: From 19-10-2022 to 25-10-2022 up to 18;00 Hrs
- Date for Preliminary Exam: 19-02-2023
- Date for Main Exam: 24 & 25-06-2023
- Date of Downloading Prelims Admit Card: Will be Announced later
Total Vacancy: 285
|Combined Geo-Scientist Examination 2023|
|SI No||Post Name||Total|
|1.||Geologist, Group A||216|
|2.||Geophysicist, Group A||21|
|3.||Chemist, Group A||19|
|4.||Scientist ‘B’(Hydrogeology), Group ‘A’||26|
|5.||Scientist ‘B’(Chemical) Group ‘A’||01|
|6.||Scientist ‘B’ (Geophysics) Group ‘A’||02|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|