Name of the Post: UPSC CDS Exam (II) 2022 Written Exam Result Released
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has published to conduct Combined Defence Services (CDS) Exam II 2022. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
- For I.M.A. and Officers’ Training Academy: Degree of a recognized University or equivalent.
- For Indian Naval Academy: Degree in Engineering from a recognized University/Institution.
- For Air Force Academy: Degree of a recognized University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering
- For Others candidates: Rs. 200/-
- For Female/ SC/ ST Candidates: NIL
- Candidates can pay either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of SBI or by using Visa/Master/Rupay Credit/Debit Card
Age Limit (as on 01-07-2023)
- For IMA & Indian Naval Academy: Candidates born not earlier than 02-07-1999 and not later than 01-07-2004
- For Air Force Academy: 20 to 24 Years (Candidates born not earlier than 02-07-1999 and not later than 01-07-2003
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 18-05-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 07-06-2022
- Date for Online Application Withdrawn: 14 to 20-06-2022 till 06:00 PM
- Date for Exam: 04-09-2022
- Date for Downloading of Admit Card: 10-08-2022 to 04-09-2022
Total Vacancy: 339
|Combined Defence Service Exam II 2022||339|
|Written Exam Result (23-09-2022)
|Admit Card (10-08-2022)||Click Here|
||Link – I | II
|Employment News Link
|Official Website||Click here|