|SSC CPO Recruitment for 1564 Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police & CAPF Vacancy: – Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Central Police Organisation (CPO) has released its notification for recruitment of 1564 Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police and Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF) Posts. If you want to make a career with the SSC CPO Job, then this is your chance. Apply for this Recruitment and make the most of this opportunity.|
|Department:||Staff Selection Commission (SSC).|
|Posts:||Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police and Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF) Posts.|
|Total posts:||1564 Posts.|
|Age Limit:||Between 20 to 25 years.|
|Apply Fee:||Rs.100/- for Gen/OBC & No Fee for SC/ST/ female candidates.|
|Last date:||16 July 2020.|
|Salary:||Rs.35,400/- to 1,12,400/- per month.|
|Job Location:||All India.|
|Note:||Male & Female candidates can apply.|
Vacancy details of SSC CPO Recruitment: –
Total Vacancy: – 1564 Posts.
Name of post: – Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police and Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF) Posts.
(c) Sub-Inspector (GD) in Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs)
Eligibility Criteria for SSC CPO Recruitment: –
Qualification: – Educational Qualification for all posts is Graduation degree from a recognized university or equivalent.
For the post of Sub Inspector in Delhi Police only: – Male candidates must possess a valid Driving License for LMV (Motorcycle and Car) on the date fixed for Physical Endurance and Measurement Tests. However, the candidates who do not have a Valid Driving License for LMV (Motorcycle and Car) are eligible for all other posts in CAPFs.
Pay Scale: –
- Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPFs: – The post carries pay scale of Level-6 (Rs.35,400- 1,12,400/-) and is classified as Group “B” (Non-Gazetted), Non-Ministerial.
- Sub-Inspector (Executive) – (Male/ Female) in Delhi Police: – The post carries pay scale of Leve-6 (Rs.35,400-1,12,400/-) and is classified as Group “C” (Non-Gazetted) by Delhi Police.
Age Limit: – Age limit of the candidates should be from 20 to 25 years as on 01-01-2021 i.e. Candidates born not before 02-01-1996 and not later than 01-01-2001).
Age Relaxation: – 05 years for SC/ST Category candidates and 03 years for OBC/ Ex-Serviceman category candidates.
Application fee: – Fee payable: Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred only). Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from paying fee.
Selection Process: – As per candidate’s performance in Computer Based Examination Paper – I & II, Physical Test and Medical Test.
Exam Syllabus: –
Note: Questions in both papers will be of Objective Multiple-Choice Type. Questions will be set in Hindi and English in Parts-I, II and III of Paper I. There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer in Paper-I & Paper-II. Candidates are, therefore, advised to keep this in mind while answering the questions.
Physical Standaed Test (for all Posts):
Weight: Corresponding to height (for all posts).
Note: There shall be no minimum requirement of chest measurement for female candidates.
For male candidates:
- 100 metre race in 16 seconds
- 6 Kms race in 6.5 minutes
- Long Jump: 3.65 metre in 3 chances
- High Jump : 1.2 metre in 3 chances
- Shot put (16 Lbs): 4.5 metre in 3 chance
For female candidates:
- 100 metre race in 18 seconds
- 800 metre race in 4 minutes
- Long Jump: 2.7 metre in 3 chances
- High Jump: 0.9 metre in 3 chances.
Medical standard (For all posts): –
Medical Examination: – All the candidates who qualify in Paper-II will be medically examined by the Medical Officer of the CAPFs or any other Medical Officer or Assistant Surgeon belonging to Grade-I of any Central/ State Govt. Hospital or Dispensary. Candidates, who are found to be unfit, will be informed of the position and they can make an appeal before Review Medical Board within the prescribed time limit of 15 days. Decision of Re-Medical Board/ Review Medical Board will be final and no appeal/ representation against the decision of the ReMedical Board/ Review Medical Board will be entertained.
Eye sight: – The minimum near vision should be N6 (better eye) and N9 (worse eye). The minimum distant vision should be 6/6 (better eye) and 6/9 (worse eye) of both eyes without any correction like wearing glasses or surgery of any kind to improve visual acuity. In right handed person, the right eye is better eye and vice versa.
Tattoo: – Tattoos will be allowed as per following stipulations only:
- Content: – Tattoo depicting religious symbol or figures and the name, as followed in Indian Army are permitted.
- Location: – Tattoos marked on traditional sites of the body like inner aspect of forearm but only left forearm, being non saluting limb or dorsum of the hands will be allowed.
- Size: – Size must be less than ¼ of the particular part (Elbow or Hand) of the body.
Note: – If you have any query regarding selection process then you must see the notification and read carefully.
How to apply: – The candidates can apply online application through the website https://ssc.nic.in/ from 17 June 2020 to 16 July 2020.
Important dates for SSC CPO Vacancy: –
- Starting date for online application – 17 June 2020.
- Last date for online application – 16 July 2020.
- Last date for payment of fee by online – 18 July 2020.
- Last date for payment of fee by offline challan – 20 July 2020.
- Dates of Computer Based Examination (Paper-I) – 29 September 2020 to 05 October 2020.
- Date of Computer Based Examination (Paper-II) – 01 March 2021.
Official Notification for SSC CPO Vacancy: –