Name of the Post: CSIR UGC NET June 2022 Exam City Details Released
Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR) has given a notification of UGC-NET for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) & Lecturership (LS) June 2022. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
- Candidates should have possess M.Sc. or equivalent degree/ Integrated BS-MS/ BS-4 years/ BE/ B. Tech/B. Pharma/ MBBS with at least 55% marks for General (UR)/ General-EWS and OBC candidates and 50% for SC/ ST, Persons with Disability (PwD) candidates.
- For More Details Please Refer the Notification.
- For General/ General-EWS Candidates: Rs. 1000/-
- For OBC-Non Creamy Layer Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ST/ Third Gender Candidates: Rs. 250/-
- For PWD Candidates: Nil
- Payment Mode: Through Credit/ Debit Card/ Net-Banking/ UPI/ Wallet
Upper Age Limit (as on 01-07-2021)
- For JRF: Maximum 28 years
- For LS/ Assistant Professorship: No upper age limit
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Starting Date to Apply Online & Payment Fee: 11-07-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 17-08-2022 up to 05:00 PM
- Last date of successful transaction of Examination fee: 17-08-2022 upto 11:50 pm
- Correction in Particulars of Application Form on Online only: 19 to 23-08-2022
- Downloading of Admit Cards from NTA website: 10 to 13-09-2022
- Date of Examination: 16 to 18-09-2022
- Timing of Examination: will be Announced on NTA Website
- Centre, Date and Shift of Joint CSIR-UGC NET Examination: As mentioned on the Admit Card
- Display of Recorded Responses and Answer Keys: To be announced later on website
- Declaration of Result on NTA Website: To be announced later on website
|Exam City Details (12-09-2022)
|Detailed Exam Schedule (05-09-2022)||Click Here|
|Last Date Extended Notice (13-08-2022)
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Short Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Link1 | Link2|