Name of the Post: APSC Lecturer Offline Form 2022
Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has announced a Notification for the Recruitment of Lecturer in D.I.E.T under Elementary Education Department Vacancy. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply.
- Candidate Should Possess PG/ M.Ed/ NET/SLET/Ph.D/ M.P.Ed, MFA, Degree/ Diploma (AE), M.A.
- For General/ EWS Candidate: Rs. 250/-
- For SC/ ST/ OBC/ MOBC: Rs. 150/-
- For BPL Candidate: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Online
Age Limit (as on 01-01-2022)
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 38 Years
- Maximum Age Limit for SC/ ST Candidate: 43 Years
- Maximum Age Limit for OBC/ MOBC: 41 Years
- Persons wwith PwBD/ SC/ST/OBC and UR Category ofcandidates dated Dispur the 07-01-2019
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Last Date for Receiving Application: 30-09-2022
Total Vacancy: 65
|1||Lecturer (Pre-service Teacher Education (PSTE))||34|
|2||Lecturer (In-service Education Field Interaction & Innovation Coordination (I F I C))||03|
|3||Lecturer (District Resource Unit (DRU))||08|
|4||Lecturer (Planning and Management (P & M))||09|
|5||Lecturer (Curriculum Material Development and Evaluation (CMDE))||05|
|6||Lecturer (Work Experience (WE))||02|
|7||Lecturer (Educational Technology (ET))||04|
|Official Website||Click Here|